Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I have consulted my doctor through online means and it comes to their conclusion that the source of my anxiety is

…damn it

Being in this site looking for attention since I do in fact stay up the whole night where most of y’all are at it’s most active while asleep when the sun rises on my side.

It’s pretty pointless though that I keep posting some interesting things here when my timeframe is the day when no forum activity is found within the next several hours which is really lame.
Background Pony #F951
I am really REALLY sick of my roommate and his bs. He walks around the house sighing and stomping like the world is against him. Yes things have been real shitty but he was like this before that as well. He does absolutely NOTHING to help himself and it’s starting to really REALLY REALLY piss me off to no end.  
Yes shit has been bad, but it has for everyone. I really want to just give him a good slap and scream at him to stop being the way he is. He never fuckin cleans ANYTHING and I’m stuck cleaning up after him and another roommate 24/7. He smokes and drinks way too much but INSISTS he doesn’t use either as a coping mechanism.  
What a liar.  
Oh but no if I see him cleaning it’s not a GOOD thing, he says if he’s actually cleaning that means he’s doing SUPER bad mentally. Like?? I don’t even get the chance to be happy about him cleaning.

He is a good person deep down, at least I try to keep telling myself that, but I’m starting to heavily doubt it. He doesn’t pay anyone for anything, he didn’t let me know that the money he owed me was sent back to him and I had to actively search for what happened.

I’m pissed off because of him every day. He acts like the world is against him and blames EVERYONE ELSE for his fucking problems when in reality he is to blame.  
I could go on and on but I’ll stop there.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Please I want to die of heart failure than diabetes when I get old.

I’ve seen such burden of having diabetes through my uncle and my deceased grandpa. (dad’s side)
Egil
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

screaming forever
Me: Karen parked in front of dumpster Does that look like a parking spot?

Karen: Fuck you.

Me: Eat me.

Karen: pause You have a nice day entitled grumbling.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
Talked with my future supervisor about knowing what’s up with my hiring process and she told me that she’s gonna sort things out with the department in charge of this process. I hope I get some response soon cause I’m just growing more and more anxious to start working again.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Did youtube update or something? My recommended feed is gone. I tried deleting cookies to replace them but after browsing a few vids I’m still not getting any recs.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Dustcan  
Oh yeah, heard they would be age-gating a lot of videos and something about not getting recommends to anything you’re not subscribed to.

But that may just be restricted to users with no account.

I’m rather vague on the details.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
Oh yeah I’ve seen some gore on the Internet. Just to study anatomy.

As for your comment about drinking your health will return a lot if you cut back. I don’t drink much anymore, doesn’t take much now.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide