Vent thread

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@MagpulPony  
Same, in fact. doing drugs requires everything I hate doing. I hate smoking, I hate trying to choke down pills, I hate powdery substance getting up my nose, and I definitely hate having sharp objects shoved into my arms. So it’s literally everything I hate doing, which is probably a good thing.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Alcohol in moderation is perfectly fine.

Its the ultimate social lubricant, can be a great uniter, there are fancy ones for the snobs, spirits with history for the aficionados, ones with heritage for the proud (you’ll not find an Irishman that’s not proud of his whiskey).

Warm summer nights with bonfires, pretty girls, and moonshine. Wild revelers singing away the night in a pub, or the myriad of novels and poems that came from a bit of the creature (Mark Twain always had a glass of Kentucky straight with him).

Like anything, too much will hurt, you just have to be smart about it.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Zincy  
They didn’t warn me I’d be hooked on gummy vitamins by 28, or that my mom is the only one in the world trying to sneak weed in my tea.

@Background Pony #BE2F  
I have drugs specifically for increasing lung capacity and living longer.
Beth
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Beau Skunky  
The ones using needles recreational are the worst.

The powders going up the nose are usually dopamine drugs or full of irritants, using your nose this way will dry out and damage the sinus linings.

Smoking plant matter isn’t great either, weed is only seen as safer than nicotine because a lot less plant matter and smoke is involved. It still isn’t great for breathing.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Ninji  
Yeah.

@Zincy  
I heard a li’l bit of alcohol can possibly be healthy, but it’s when you drink alot it becomes bad.

Personally, though I always thought most alcoholic beverages taste like schmitz though. I can’t even drink beer.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Beau Skunky

I can make a whiskey sour that tastes like a lemon drop candy. Bonus points, it has egg whites in it, so protein.

All it takes is a skilled hand.

@Ninji

I literally just took my little gummy vitamins. I need to find my c/d complex vitamin. I’m driving back home tomorrow straight into a viral hot spot.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Pomegranates :P
@Zincy  
My brother will disagree with this.  
He firmly believes in an alcohol free lifestyle. Alcohol is the cause of a large share of societal problems. Perhaps much more than any other substances in existence. The only reason why alcohol is still “acceptable” is because it’s part of “tradition” in most societies for as long as mankind can remember. Had it been a recent substance, it would have been treated like any hard drugs.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

Suppressing it and making it taboo is one of the causes of its abuse in the first place. If no one made a big deal out of it, and it was just a “thing” that people did, you’d probably have 1/3rd the amount of drunks around.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Dex Stewart  
It’s prob not as funny as it sounds.

Prob pushed in on Badheart just to buy it more often.

“Son you better be up in your room smoking weed! I better not catch you doing any homework up there!”

@Zincy  
Yeah its good to have a d vitamin seperate from the multivitamin. Because vitamin A and D intake poorly together.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@MagpulPony

That at least has some symmetry, outside of a few loose ends.

@Myoozik

Thankfully it’s the worst one, with the others being much more manageable.

Till you hit DC, that’s another ball of wax entirely. Less “roads on roads” and more “roads that lead to literally nowhere”.

Fun fact, half of the roads in lower DC are underground. Imagine driving 80, in a tunnel, for 5 minutes, with 9 lanes of traffic. This is my life.
Background Pony #178B
I hate people on this site who, if there is a positive message (like Positive Ponies), even if it’s cheesy and obvious like It’ll Get Better, people will post comments saying how that’s not true and that the world is too nihilistic for that to be of consequense. Well maybe that’s not the point! Even if you’re not a fan of it, many people are touched by it. And even if you think it’s untrue and doesn’t solve your depression issues or whatever, that doesn’t mean you should mock people for trying to do something about it by showing a little positivity. You should be thankful for people trying to be positive. It’s not about whether it solves your problems… it’s about trying to give people something to latch on to. Anything.

We talk a lot about racism on this site but how about generally just being a good person which would naturally include racism. Go ahead and call me an idiot, but I love this site not for the people who make fun of others but for the people who uplift others.

This was just some vent thoughts. But I do want to say for this website, I truly am glad I’m on this site. I’m glad to be with these people who I call friends.

Please ignore my vent thoughts, I just had some thoughts on my mind. This is NOT political by the way. Don’t interpret this as anti-SJW or SJW.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I am thpeaking like Mike Tyson tinth yetherday bethauth I developth yet another canker sore again in the thame thpot on my righth mouth two months ago.

It’h tho painphul…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide