Vent thread

ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@Myoozik  
Sorry to hear that. It really sucks when workplaces do that kind of thing.

If you lived in or near Provo, Utah right now and didn’t mind getting dirty or heavy lifting, we could use you where I work. We desparately need at least one more warehouse worker.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
The more my blunt honesty is seen as aggression the more it becomes aggression.

Doesn’t bother me any. Every story needs conflict and a villain.
Background Pony #E1A4
@Goku Black  
Oh dang. Does no want too help, can they not get any other people too help out.

Also sucks that you got too work at the store with limited people helping out, at this time.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Zamasu
@Background Pony #E1A4  
I don’t work in retail. I work in manufacturing…well, the warehouse at a manufacturing plant. But yes. It fucking terrible that I’m stuck pulling all these work orders while I have very little help from any of the other departments. Even I get very little help from my direct supervisor, and all because of her white collar privilege she’s an office worker and has to be the face of the company.
Background Pony #E1A4
@Goku Black  
Ah sorry for the mistake. And i heard you talk about that quite a bit here, along with a guy that’s late or busy with something. Or he’s just lazy.

And maybe if the Covid situation gets better in Utah, I don’t know bad it is there. That more people might help out.

But you are doing good so far with limited help at the moment, so keep up the good work bud.
Background Pony #E1A4
@Goku Black  
Ah same here. Well in Dallas/Greenville and Point it hasn’t been bad and the factory where i work at opened back up three too four months ago. So it seems okay here compared too other areas in Texas.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Goku Black

Careful, your bias is showing.

New York City’s cases have declined to the point it’s no longer a hotspot, Chicago has been declining and actually has pretty low hospitalization rates.

Meanwhile, several Utah counties are leading the Midwest covid spikes. So, don’t count your chickens before they hatch…and leave you gasping for air in a hospital room.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Zamasu
@Zincy  
300-600 new cases a day throughout the entire state, at least according to the local reports, isn’t too worrying to me at least. Granted, IIRC, most of those cases are from those going back to school and an anti-mask rally in St. George.

I don’t pay too much attention to the news, TBH, as I had no knowledge of NYC’s declining caseload.

Besides, isn’t EVERYONE biased, at least to some degree?

@Scrabbleman  
If you can thing of some jestfully insulting names for NYC and Chicago other than those, I’m all ears.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide