Vent thread

Background Pony #E1A4
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Same here. He seems a bit stressed out, if he wants too take another break or something to take his mind off if it’s due to anything personal, it might help him out.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
Ok. Here’s my issue.

||On the politics thread, when I talked about the George Floyd incident, I quoted of how this could’ve been avoided, Basically in a conservative mindset, I said “black people should do better by stop looting, committing crime and stop resisting”. If I was in that situation, I’d promptly would comply in a heartbeat, because I wouldn’t cut my life short. And I got slapped down from it. It’s not like I’m calling George a marytr an idiot, I just said that this could’ve been preventable.

And whenever I get involved with family drama, my mind goes to that thought of being an outsider. ||
Background Pony #E1A4
@Flutter_Lover  
Ah i noticed that you had a comment deleted here around Monday or Tuesday then you said you were gonna take a week off from here, so i thought it was due to stress or annoyance about your comments geting deleted.

But yeah something like that during these times especially for the african american community is hitting really hard on all sides. But you seem like a good person and trying to look at from the middle is a decent way to look at the current situation and wondered how it could be handled better or less violently.

And if you have anything else you want to talk this is the venting thread after all, so vent away if you want to bud.
Background Pony #E1A4
@Flutter_Lover  
Okay man, take your time. This site will still be here when you come back and it might do some good to keep the mind off of whatever situations you seem to be having at the moment, and just focus on other things or to try too relax and sort whatever out.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide