Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Genevamode  
I used to give people food all the time.

I get constant excuses of why they can’t eat this or that because they want money for alcohol and other drugs. I know they won’t have any luck telling the truth so I don’t take it personally.

I’m still empathetic because I’ve never been completely homeless. There have been times where I had a backpack full of alcohol and have drank with some fellow outside.

@Count Adramélekh Sear  
Oh gj. As for tmi I got green watery shits this morning from antibiotics and magnesium sulfate in my koolaid.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Oh this might sound cruel but warning about the more desperate individuals.

Don’t let homeless people know where you live. Not to do a load of laundry, not to charge a phone.

I’ve had to fight people out of my home, and now that we’re finally left alone (something bad happened to our biggest problem) I’m very aggressive about our house.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Genevamode  
I do the same. whenever there’s beggar walking up to me I offer to buy them a loaf of baguette than money. If they happen to be near the restaurant I work in. I tell them to come by closing hours for some leftovers.  
That way I can filter those who want money to either get drunk or gamble, or those who really just want something to eat.

@Ninji  
Wise policy.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@MagpulPony  
back in the old country (not Spain), one time my neighbor (biggest house in the street) got broken in during my dad’s watch (in our town, able bodied men take turns every night making rounds). One guy sounded the “alarm” and woke a lot of guys up, me included (I was a little)

Dad tol’ me it musta been like, 15 guys including a 16 yo boy, searching for the guy that night. burglar got away tho.

One day if I ever gonna do that, anytime it’s my turn to go make rounds imma make sure I bring an mma glove and wear my good running shoes just in case I actually have to throw some hands. Prooobably gonna be livestreaming IF there’s some proper shit happening.

“Ey yo fam I’m livestreaming right now, we heard a break-in and now we’re chasing the perpetrator. I got my gloves on, my good shoes and I’m ready to beat someone up.”
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@MagpulPony  
Else you woulda shot him, I suppose.

If it was me I’d personally put my hands up or grab me a machete. (Unless he has a gun, in that case I need to start investing on one)
MagpulPony
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@tehwatever  
Depends. Generally someone that sees a gun either surrenders immediately or turns and runs. You don’t engage unless they decide they’re going to attempt to escalate.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@tehwatever  
If they don’t see you, just anounce around the corner that you called the cops and you have a gun. Even if both are a lie.

Also gambling is terrible even without lying for the money. I suspect that those who will gamble with charity are even less grounded in reality than those who would blow it on drugs.

The beer is cheap carbs but still very shortsighted to diminish ones health just to make a couple hours feel good.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
I saw this guy last night with fucked up arms.

One was really swollen and the other had like this ‘brick’ of flesh jutting at a 90 degree angle from his inner elbow.
Beth

In digital purgatory
Bruh fuck 37f

Why don’t you come down here and hang in 97f, we’ll see who’s tough. That’s 36c btw, just below blood temperature.
anthroking

So i’ve been mulling about this for a bit. Which is why the past few days as well as being busy with work i haven’t been using the forums as much as i used to. And i’ve decided that i don’t plan on coming on this site or using this account anymore after today. Not due to anyone in particular im not blaming this on a single person or group of people, But with the whole circle jerk of misery and general unpleasantness, As well as the whole Patreon problem with artists especially this year that’s been going on as well as several sites with artists sending DNP to get rid of there works or to not post anymore of their stuff that’s been going around not just here but everywhere else and other sites/image boards, I thought it would be best to take my leave from here and i don’t plan on making a alternative account on here either to check up on things either after today. Im not making this specifically for the interest of gaining attention or the sort and if i didn’t start to comment and talk on the forums i wouldn’t care enough to make this message, But since i did i enjoyed my time here when i did and enjoyed talking to the users on here, And thought it would be better to leave a message here then just up and leaving without saying anything. I did have a good time here especially compared to other imageboards. And that should be about it, For what i had to say or wanted to say.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide