Vent thread

tehwatever
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

NO HAY LUZ, WEEEY!
I'm okay without electricity in my apartment for a while cos I can just like, go to a friends house but THE FRIDGE? without electricity errything gonna go bad!
tehwatever
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ
if within an hour I still don't have electricity then I'm moving all the fresh veggies and meat to my friend's fridge. all packaged / sealed items in the fridge can stay. I'm prolly throwing away the milk that's already been opened.
@KolpSlack
don't know if the nearby store sells dry ice. gonna have to see.
Ninji
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

@Genevamode
I got to the point I can look them in the eyes and say no.

I get it, but I don't need an excuse not to give them anything.

Unfortunately some people are offended by this, they recoil like I'm about to attack them, maybe because they aren't used to direct eye contact.
Genevamode

forgets everything
@Ninji
@Genevamode
I got to the point I can look them in the eyes and say no.

I get it, but I don't need an excuse not to give them anything.

Unfortunately some people are offended by this, they recoil like I'm about to attack them, maybe because they aren't used to direct eye contact.

I've found putting on a smile, using my best customer service voice, and offering to buy them food usually gets them to lose interest. Even then it feels a bit creepy…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~