Vent thread

Ninji
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

@RadioDemon
Seems like a tool to teach model theory.

At very least people should become open to number systems beyond base ten.

If you use the number 96 to represent 100% you can divide it cleanly by 2, three and four. This kind of thing is great for programming.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Universal Soldier
sighs Look, I'm sorry for what I've said earlier. I just got pissed because I just couldn't earn more money from being impatient with dad to wash my uncle's cars. I didn't mean that I want out of this world, although I still wish when I die of old age….a world with peace and limitless imagination.

(Also, the CCP will fucking fall to the deepest abyss where it should be.)
Count Adramélekh Sear
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Unorthodox Pacifico Man
Oh my god…

Philippine Airlines says they're about to drop at least 10 of their widebody's including three of their freshly new Airbus A350's due to this bloody pandemic.
TheSultanAkbar

The individual human
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ
We were powering up the hills when the temp gage starts climbing up and up we only overshot our ETA by about 4 hours.

It's a great car, 1998 Renault Clio 1.2 petrol. By the time we came my back and butt were in shambles but it's ok cause I was drinking along the way.

Currently drunk AND I wacked off in the hostel toilet.
Goku Black
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

Zamasu
Even with me being the only orders puller, they're still rushing some orders to the welders. Goddammit, why do they insist on rushing me when I'm the only one working in the warehouse?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~