Vent thread

TheSultanAkbar
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The individual human
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ
Hmmm… looks like the situation on rhe street is calm. Not that I was fully aware of any happenings, as I was on the toilet dropping a log and then tending to my butthole. My life is nothing but a trek of digestive issues and hemorrhoids.
RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Wallet After Summer Sale -

So many orphans~Alastor
@RadioDemon
Welp either the economy will collapse or war with China happens. I don't care which because if either happens it will be because of these lockdowns being reimposed and destroying the economy. 32% loss of gdp if this goes on for another fucking year. Not to mention the ballooning debt and possible collapse of the dollar…..maybe suicide isn't so much of a bad thing….

I am serious… when will this nightmare end?!
Zincy
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Part-time Pizza Cat
@RadioDemon

As with all things, at a yet to be determined date.

Let's look at the facts. Yes, the contraction is bad, but it comes after several years of artificial market inflation. It is also disproportionately hitting high turnover sectors. A good portion of the losses are temporary, and will bounce back after we get the virus wrangled.

Interest rates are still low, new businesses will take root where old ones fell.

All things eventually resolve.
Zincy
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Part-time Pizza Cat
@WyrmSpawN

Things should not go back to fully normal, no.

This pandemic has revealed numerous deep, systemic flaws in our way of doing things.

Our healthcare system is shambles, our nations concept of "personal hygiene" is disturbingly questionable, and we clearly were ill prepared for an event such as this.

Will our day to day lives go back to normal? For the most part, yes. But, from a systems point of view, great changes are needed.
NitroFury
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Mind Processing
The term "SoyBoy" and "NPC" is the dumbest, unoriginal insults I have heard; I highly doubt the r/rareinsults wouldn't accept them.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Brand new animal
@NitroFury
What does NPC even stand for?

Whenever I see it, I think of the video gamer term NPC or "Non-Playable-Character." (Y'know, like townsfolk, shop owners, and such?)
icey wicey 1517
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Best Art Program Ever - This badge goes to bublebee123, but they don't have a derpi account.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Beau Skunky
That is what NPC does mean, but a lot of the more extreme right-wing people are trying to use it as an insult.

Basically "these people can't think for themselves and can only do what someone else programs them to do, like a video game NPC"

it's basically another dumb way of trying to call someone a "sheeple"
Ninji
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

@Beau Skunky
Lmao you mean the responcible ones in the games story?

As opposed to a fringing sociopathic fellow that kicks in your door and breaks all your stuff looking for the change in your couch?

@Zincy
Maybe individuality isn't that important as the individual freedoms themselves.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~