Vent thread

Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I think that gore spammer is at it again…
Pity we can’t spam their computer with malware; trolls deserve it.
Are you seriously calling for cybercrime right now? I get the guy’s an idiot, but still.

1: My exact words include “Pity we can’t”. If I were calling for such actions, I’d do so directly and not mince words.

2. I have little-to-no respect for laws that protect assholes, and less for the people responsible for making such laws (hack politicians and moronic voters in particular).

3. I favor saving the more vicious punishments for serious lowlifes (murderers, rapists, people who throw away lives for bullshit reasons and refuse to accept responsibility for it, etc).

The main time I genuinely wish major bodily and mental/emotional harm on trolls is when they do things like try to bully somebody to the point of suicide.
Alexk13

Okay; so starting Friday, the town I live in will require people to wear mask in public places.

My issue is if the ordinance will actually be enforced.
Alexk13

@Zincy  
I agree; the problem is getting the local authorities to stop dragging their feet and enforce it rather than worrying about upsetting their friends and the tourists.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Alexk13  
Cops in Madrid during April through June were carrying extra masks with them while they patrol the street. They would shove masks at you. The more polite ones would offer a mask and suggest that you take it. I think it should count as excessive force.

That is like some Saudi Arabia sharia police yelling at women who go out without their abaya or somehting. Spain is turning back into Franco level dictatorship with this mask stuff. People should be protesting.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@TheSultanAkbar  
I wear mask, bro.

I was just channeling them ACAB protesters while also pointing out that Madrid cops are, in comparison, tame, when the worst they would do is YELL at you for not wearing mask and gives you one, but they rarely go physical.

I shoulda put an /s. I laid my sarcasm pretty thicc when I went hyperbole mode with the saudi franco protest comment.  
Hm. gotta work on this sarcasm thing.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide