Vent thread

TheSultanAkbar
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

I’ll tell you what, my collective respect for humanity is a flat 0. How can I find a good role model or a leader when everyone is so full of s**t? Pathetic.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Genevamode

I myself have never really believed in God, Goddess or Gods, although I expect to wake up after my death in Valhalla for some reason. But if there is something like a divine being, he or she or it would have left mankind thousands of years ago anyway, because the Bible is actually right about one simple thing:

“You cannot serve both God and mammon.”
Josh103
Thread Starter - Artists you miss.

@Mikey  
Since my interest in ponies waned almost completely, I’ve had little reason to come here.

I still get on rarely to search for Twilight or Sunset pictures occasionally, or to see discussion on topics I might care about.
TheSultanAkbar
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Flutter_Lover  
Disapeared when you related to a fictional character who lacks self esteem and therefore finding a way to embrace your own low self esteem?  
…jk, I don’t actually know where it went, try watching some videos on the topic.
RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Wallet After Summer Sale -

So many orphans~Alastor
I have had it with this fucking world. My mother just got a GUN for protection because of the shit going on in the cities across the western world. She didn’t feel the need to get one until now because she has to go back to work. SHE IS 69 GOING ON 70 and she has to live though this shit!! Her Work that consists of traveling in major cities where the fucking riots and looting is going on. If any of those looters and rioters harm her i will be more than pissed.
Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
@RadioDemon  
I feel you, man. I keep worrying that the looting and mayhem that have mainly been contained to downtown might suddenly spread north to were my parents live.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide