Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I crushed my right hand again, punching the ground in anger. I hate everthing and everbody.

Fuck you, fuck you as well. I’m going to sleep and see if my forefingers feel less broken tomorrow.
Background Pony #CBDF
@Ninji  
I recommend turning off the news (if that had anything to do with this), picking up a hobby, and maybe reading a book (I recommend “Meditations” by Aurelius, “The Republic” by Plato, “City of God” by Augustine, or maybe for something darker, “The Prince” by Machiavelli). Productive pursuits and acquiring knowledge help greatly.
Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
@Genevamode  
Either he’s a loving God, who’s burying his hands in his face as he watches his children tear each other apart over petty differences.

Or he’s one of those classical Greek gods, and he’s kicking back with a cold one and laughing his ass off in amusement as he watches those stupid mortals tear each other apart over petty differences.
Deactivated Account

forgets everything
@Zerowinger  
I like to propose a theory I like to call the “Infant God Hypothesis”. This hypothesis is basically:  
  1. Because God was the only thing to exist before the physical universe, he had nothing but himself to inform the creation of the physical universe. He created the physical universe naively because it was the only thing he could have done. He literally had no way of predicting what would happen; he wasn’t even aware of what his own nature was because there was literally no framework for knowledge due to him being the only thing that existed at the time.

2. God created us in his image, as the Bible says. All the psychological characteristics of humanity we refer to as “human nature” are just God’s pre-existing nature: feelings like anger or sadness that made no sense to God because they had no context, were given context in the form of the human condition, where it could be related to the physical universe and human physical needs.

3. God initially had no will whatsoever, and only gained a will and value system after his involuntary creation of the physical universe allowed him to understand the concept of cause and effect. During Genesis, God created the physical universe “and saw that it was good”, i.e, he found it novel and enjoyed it. He then created the animal kingdom but later tried to destroy the dinosaurs with that giant meteor because the idea of predation, death, and such was disturbing to him. After he stopped doing that (because he realized that he didn’t want to go back to a universe with no life), he eventually got used to the concept of death and mortality. Then early humans evolved and God was fascinated and delighted by us because of our ability to make things, ascribe meaning (religion, philosophy, etc), and form cultures. What if the things we do in the context of the physical universe is what helps to shape God and help him develop?
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
This “white guilt” or “collective guilt” mindset is collectively cringey and bullshit.

Who the fuck came up with the concept!?

Why should any one skin tone, group, race have to feel a certain way and accept the role of a punching bag subjected to constant demonization?  
If you ask me, that is the foundation of discrimination, prejudice and racism.  
Kind of similar to how… I dunno. How black people were TOLD to see themselves as culturally inferior to their white overlords during the days of slavery and segregation?
Deactivated Account

forgets everything
@Flutter_Lover  
It’s everyone. We all have a human nature that is defined by want. We all have to be conscious of this and not try to obfuscate our own shortcomings by appealing to victimhood or supremacy. Social justice will not be justice until it is conscious of the entire human condition and not merely power dynamics.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide