Vent thread

Cyan Lightning
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

The Prodigy Unicorn
@Selaphiel  
My condolence to you, your family and everyone that close with your grandma. I can understand how hard it is to lose grandparents, my last grandparent, my grandma from my mother, died at 2012, at age 76.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
There’s still something that bugs me about all this….

No offense intended to her. But my grandma was the type who’d keep quiet to herself about certain issues, including her state of health from us in order to not get us all worried and such. I’m just wondering how long she’s been surpressing her ailment before shit hit the fan, and whether or not we could have taken preventative measures that would have allowed her to live normally for at least 5 more years. I mean, she wasn’t suffering from Alzheimer or most of the things elderly people usually suffer in her age. All and all, she was quite healthy and mentally stable for someone her age. It was just her lungs…
Rain Sunburst
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie - Certainly the smartest thing to invest your money into!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

We're In This Together!
Just sent a message to someone who could possibly draw my OC as a request, but I’m a anxious fuck when it comes to this shit, since I’ve never done it before
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide