Vent thread

Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, so the community college where my town’s gym is located finally updated their website.

The gym was supposed to re-open on April 1st, but it will remain closed until at least April 11th.

Lately, I’ve been advising people whom I know lift weights as their routine to gather strong bags, storage bins, etc, fill them with books and the like, and lift those as a substitute if they don’t have weights at home.

Also, waiting for supervisor to arrive to confirm whether or not our boss wants us to wear gloves the whole time; our night guy and some of the afternoon staff don’t always get their facts right or pass along the correct info, although the boss leaving a written not would actually be preferable.
Nightweaver20xx
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
@Alexk13  
Yeah I don’t know when the hell Planet Fitness is going to reopen, because that’s where I go and because it’s nationwide, they take their orders from corporate, so anything like closures gets passed on down to individual locations like my one next door. The sign on their door still says “Closed until April 17th or until further notice”, so I guess it could be then or anytime. Fucking virus is calling the shots nowadays.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
I’ve had a problem since I was a kid, in that I care too much about things. This is a major contributor to my depression, and sometimes seeing what’s going on in the outside world seriously brings me down and makes it impossible to focus on getting things done.

With this virus, I’ve been so focused on what’s going on in the world, of how many people are suffering directly and indirectly because of this, of people who are losing their jobs, poor people who can’t pay for supplies, doctors who risk their lives every day, and of course those who have the virus itself, that my depression has come back big-time, and I just don’t know what to do.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Badheart

Eeyup. And what makes the whole thing particularly annoying is the fact that you try to cooperate as best you can. But no matter how hard you try to be a good citizen, you are stigmatized for the rest of your life.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide