Vent thread

someguy111
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I have hit rock bottom. No job, no money, no job prospects. It seems my purpose in life is be continually poor and at the mercy of others. I will never get a real education nor a real job, not because I don’t want to but because despite really trying I am not allowed to. No one will give me a good job and allow me to be successful.
GlitchedWolf
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Derpbooru Free Edition!?
@MagpulPony  
I was going to mention that to them but Joey was pretty close to banning me just for using the title Site Communist, I didn’t want to start a fight and actually get banned.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Lord Goku  
The sign should say “will work”

There is also labor pools, but the will work sign has a tendency to make hundos.

Best I got at labor pools was 8 hours double pay at an airforce base. Which was 90$/day almost.
someguy111

Well I finally heard back from one of the jobs I applied to. It was a joke, like an actual joke. Someone was laughing in the background of the phone interview. Plus the pay was less than a third of what these jobs typically pay (if that’s not enough to tell you how desperate I am).
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@MagpulPony

It’s way more than a pandemic.

A lot of factors are coming home to roost, and the market is ill equipped to handle it right now. Stocks may rebound in a few days, if a few things clear up. But there is also a chance they may run flat for the next few months, or even the potential for a crater.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@someguy111

I don’t put too much stock in news articles predicting losses, but the signs are certainly there that problems may be on the horizon.

I know that sounds vague as hell, but we are in uncharted waters. Events are converging that have never happened at the same time. Good or bad, uncertainty is a market killer.
someguy111

@Zincy  
This is why I’m concerned about my goals. My goal is to start a company and grow it to the point where I make enough to put into a “FIRE” fund, basically investing a huge amount of money and living off of the interest, but what’s the point of trying if the markets tank and there is no interest on my investments?
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
I don’t put too much stock in news articles predicting losses, but the signs are certainly there that problems may be on the horizon.

Not worth of your interest, I assume?
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@someguy111

Short selling, buying/selling on pips, currency trading, all things that can earn you money when stocks are down.

Something has very much angered me that has a political angle, but at the same time is of a directly personal nature.
gingerninja666

Kaze ni Nare
I’m winding myself up again.

I fucking hate how I’m completely incapable of wording myself properly. It feels like everytime I try to post something on a forum I give people the wrong idea of something. I don’t even know how to detect what I’m saying wrong.

So I just end up pissing everyone off, and I’m left alone, frustrated and stir crazy.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide