Vent thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Speaking of alcohol, my dad today was making a special Puerto Rican moonshine and he told me to try it and it was both creamy and tangy, but it hit me at full force because it had a mixture of Puerto Rican rum and aged fruit. He told me a story about one of my late uncles trying a shot of that and how he almost passed out because of the amount of alcohol that it had. Damn…
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
I keep being hard on myself because I essentially could’ve avoided this situation by just going my own way, but my pathetic naive ass had to get in my way.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Badheart  
Are you hearing about guns or seeing them?

I’m getting a maverick 88, and if someone steps on my property with so much as their hand in their pants I’m shooting all 5 shells through my window.

If we lived close together we’d be like the bruiser brothers when someone comes stepping.

full
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

In digital purgatory
@MagpulPony  
Oh I have. FLorida and Texas have the castling act.

The castle doctrine. If I believe someone is about to seriously harm me on my property I can can legally slay them.

However in florida if you mame an intruder and they survive they can sue. We’re legally compelled to kill them.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

Just as I thought would happen.

The asshole that started a massive shitstorm, got several people harassed, labeled anyone that didn’t bow down horrid words is now ignoring it and even walking away after having razed the earth. A petty, jealous twerp looking for clout as always.

This is why no matter what happens; fuck’em.
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Fuck Russia
@Ninji  
Same here in California, but on the property vs in the physical house is a gray area. And off the property entirely is a definite no. We technically don’t have a duty to retreat law, but there is a I guess you could say “overkill” law, where you can’t just empty your gun into an attacker. (Even though we generally only get 10 bullets which is bull shit) As such my go-to home defense weapon is a DP-12.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@MagpulPony  
I can’t chase the aggressor down the street, if my projectile hits someone who isn’t on my property I’m going to jail forever.

However my house is built ontop of my garage, so any intruder I kill I’ll be pointing my gun downwards. No chance for my projectile to leave me property, no overkill law either. I love this house, I love this state.

Edit : so you got two feed systems? You can have 14 rounds of two seperate ammo types? I was just going to load my maverick two rounds of bird shot and the rest 00 buck, but two triggers and two feeds is dope!
MagpulPony
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Fuck Russia
@Ninji  
I loved my old house. Hate the new one. Only 1 way in or out, top floor of a 2 unit apartment in a shithole neighborhood. But it’s fully gated so I can legally carry a firearm on the property concealed.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
I have;

1. 17 days to find myself a professor who will become my SO  
  2. 9 days to finish my exam homework of 28 questions  
  3. 18 days to do my FEM project but the paper isn’t even out yet  
  4. 18 days to prepare moving out of the house  
  5. 17 days to wait for my Visa to be ready  
  6. 1.5 months to get my driver’s license

And a bunch of other things. I’m so stressed and scared out of my mind.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Scrabbleman  
Your Significant Other?

No judgement about that from me - I dated a BUNCH of my professors. But, 17 days to hook up with someone is basically finding your soul mate. If you find one, let me know, I’ll perform the solemnization for you for travel expenses :). Let me know which religion or Sci Fi series you want your marriage based in at least a couple months in advance so I can get right by it.

Last one I did was a Battlestar Galactica wedding. It went better than expected. SO SAY WE ALL.

And now, my rant.

Just woke up with the whole house smelling like sulfur. Acidic sulfur to be exact, like a chem lab gone right, or a battery gone wrong.

After going through every room, I checked the mudroom and almost gagged. It’s where we collect recycling, and tomorrow’s recycling day, so I went through everything in there looking for the source, assuming something had crawled in through a crack in the foundation and died.

Then I remembered I was charging a dead car battery.

Yup.

The battery was hot but not yet blistered or changed in size, but it had been putting out hydrogen sulfide for at least an hour or two.

Never had that happen before.

That was an hour ago, and even after putting the battery in the middle of the driveway so it’s away from everything and in the open, and opening all the doors and some windows the house still smells like a battery gone wrong.

Very, very wrong.

But we’re not dead, so that’s something to cheer I think.

But my battery problem just went from “I’ll charge it, no problem” to “hey Costco, got one of THESE?” (They do).

So, yay for smells that tell you that you are being asphyxiated, but boo for batteries that die and the whole “you gonna die” bullshit of adulting.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide