Vent thread

someguy111
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Dear vent thread, I can no longer take this trucking job of mine which requires me to work 7 days a week and get up at 2:30 am to hopefully earn $150 for 12+ hours of work. Is there anything you know of I can get into that actually pays money and allows me to have normal working hours? I prefer the medical feild but will take just about anything that pays a decent wage of at least $17 an hour.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@LightningBolt  
Someone in my family always seems to die during January the past couple of years.

3 years ago my dog died in January  
2 years ago my grandmother passed away in January  
Last year my father died right at the start of the new year

And although they haven’t died, I’ve lost a friendship with a close friend of mine this month too.
KolpSlack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
Oh goodness…not again…I’ve fallen, but not in the literate sense. I feel crumby. It’s late at night and I feel  
like I want to harm myself so I can feel something. My paranoia is skyrocketing and I am starting to think of things…I feel like I am alone. I want to feel alone by myself, but at the same time, I’d enjoy company every once in a while. I hate myself for everything that I’m worth and I want to just do myself in so I won’t feel depressed. My paranoia won’t stop. I keep thinking things I don’t like. I’m starting to think that maybe I am just destined to be disliked and hated. Everyone I meet and everything I have never wants to stay. They say they do, but they turn on me. I’m so sick of this. Fuck the booze and fuck these pills, it doesn’t even help anymore.
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Fuck Russia
From what I’m hearing, this whole Coronavirus thing is a lot worse than what is being widely reported. Especially official Chinese reports which are pretty much all lies.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide