Vent thread

ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
I wish my boss wouldn’t be so quick to give me busywork, even if it is a slow day.

I have a sketchbook, some manga, even my Switch with a copy of New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe…which would be far more productive than re-counting parts just a few weeks after year-end inventory.

Fuck busywork!
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

:,(
@Scrabbleman  
And you………..

Try to avoid me. Remember what happened between our arguments in the depression thread? We went too far with each other. Let’s not do this again, okay?
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Ninji  
We have one in the break room at work and I have a feeling every prefers the bigger, clunkier one.

Holds and warms two pots.

Still would like to know how to use the keurig, though.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Shylover  
Maybe you should unsubscribe from this thread. If you want to stay, please stop telling others what they can’t talk about, or blaming others for your anxiety.
Shylover

@Derpy Whooves  
I probably should’ve just stayed in bed. But honestly, unsubscribing won’t work when curiosity in my mind of what’s going bites the dust. Even distraction, or even when I feel worried like I said something, and people start to judge me about what I said wrong. Which it makes me feel bad.
Shylover

WHAT IS THIS THREAD!? OH MY GOD! WHY!? NOW I’M REALLY GETTING ANGRY! GOOD LORD HOW IN THE WORLD WILL I BE ABLE TO AVOID THIS THREAD!?

You know what? I can’t do this crap anymore. I need a break.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@WyrmSpawN  
I like the French press more, but I might be able to get a replacement keurig without the receipt.

It’s a neat thing to have when it works.

@Scrabbleman  
Whatever I am I’m functional enough to dodge certain labels like the plague.

I could be ADHD, but I’m most likely bipolar. Both of which are constantly used as excuses by unsavory people to be lazy hedonistic or even violent.

So whatever I am is between myself and I. It might be wrong to hide potential issues, but most of the world is more cruel than smart.
Moving On
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Has anyone taken an expository writing class and if so was it difficult, but worth it? I’ll only take it if I don’t get stuck with AP again.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide