Vent thread

Moving On
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@That1GuyGAMER18  
There’s going to be people in my life who will try to find me here and they’re going question what those two and everyone else is doing so I just want this to be resolved so it won’t get any worse.
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

:,(
That roast has crossed the line.

And it just got me thinking………

Why are treating each other like rats?  
Why do I feel like I’m an asshole?  
Aren’t we supposed to help each other and support each other?

Look what this thread has done to us? This isn’t help or support. The vent thread is nothing but an arguing or a fighting thread.
That1GuyGAMER18

Hey look. It's me.
@JasonRatana  
That is true. Like I said I have no idea who they are or why they do what they do, but one can only offer help and wait for the others acceptance or dismissal.

As the saying goes, “You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink.”

We are responsible adults (or at least I am) so I think we should be able admit when we need help from others.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
So me and my friend staged an intervention to our other friend about their feelings and to help them open up their mind and wow, we never thought that that was actually how he was feeling and that he would drop something onto us.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

What the fuck?!?!

Remember my prophetic shitposting on the stupid stuff thread? I may have just predicted the global epidemic of a mysterious disease that will start somewhere in China last November…

I think I’ve said that millions will be infected by this.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Got a Keurig mini not even a month ago.

Spent 2 hours trying to fix it, 4 hours digging through putrid trash looking for the receipt. The garbage was killing my soul and didn’t stop because my mom spent 60$ on it. Never found the receipt.

60 dollar piece of garbage novelty.

Get a french press and a water kettle for your stove. It cost a fraction, you’d have to mechanically destroy it on purpose for it to ever fail you.

The keurig is a mind bendingly stupid deconstruction of something humans been able to do for thousands of years. I could forgive all this just for the god damn novelty. .. if mine in particular worked atleast survived its price in coffee.
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

An hour ago, I just sent my resume to job searching resources in other states I’ll visit in April.

I used to enjoy my job, but the sheer constant stupidity of the locals and other member of my household have left me with a deficit of patience.

How fucking lazy/incompetent are people to not read a simple sign or set of basic instructions?

Why the fuck can’t grown adults follow their own advice to kids and speak clearly and precise when asking for something to purchase?

(These are just the tip of the iceberg that are my grievances with this “community”)

And people wonder why so many of the better workers and overall better people left! The only reason I’m still around is because I want to secure work before moving (screw winging it).
Egil
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

screaming forever
How fucking lazy/incompetent are people to not read a simple sign or set of basic instructions?

Enough that my company has to tell it’s people not to use their cards as goddamn ice scrapers. Welcome to the fuck you generation.
Background Pony #494A
Okay, let me vent something. I’m a hardcore atheist. I don’t believe in anything that has not been scientifically proven. I don’t believe in gods, spirits, faith, souls, the afterlife, or even astrology and supernaturals. Everything is basically a fairy tale to me, unless it’s been proven by liscened scientists. I may like My Little Pony, but I know none of it is actually real. For those who say that Celestia or any of the other princesses are gods, they’re not. They’re just rulers.

There. Please don’t hate or kill me. I posted as anonymous to make it more private.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide