Vent thread

Moving On
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I keep having this feeling that my schools were using either the fact that I’m 2 different Asians or my “high-functioning” autism as a crutch to put me in those advanced classes when compared to people that I used to associate with being smarter and faster than me but put into regular classes.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Lord Goku  
The rain for here is pretty weird foo where sometimes it rains heavily and next time it just stops and it’s sunny. It’s been like that for a couple of days.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
I’m really hating this STUPID trend of smartphones and other devices ditching hardware buttons in favour of finicky touchscreen alternatives. And manufacturers getting rid of headphone jacks and even physical USB charging ports in favour of “wireless” bullshit.  
All because retarded consumers and their STUPID relentless OCD are pushing these companies to go into extremes. And naturally, these companies also see this as a way to cut some costs through these needless cutting of functional features that didn’t need fixing.

As much as I support the rights of consumers to have their voices and concerns heard. Sometimes I think you people bunch of braindead imbeciles who create unnecessary problems because of your dumb OCD.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
@Anonycat  
People have this tendency to want something fixed, but ending up breaking shit instead. Even when they have a perfectly functioning system.

It’s this age old mindset of “Liking new, scorning old” that drives them.

DONT FIX IF IT AINT BROKE!

Is that so fucking hard for people to understand?
Background Pony #4D51
@Selaphiel  
Conversely, a lot of people assume because something works for them, they think everybody is having the same experience, when in fact it’s horribly broken but their bias just blinds them to it.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@Anonycat
People have this tendency to want something

There, I resumed it for you. People just want things and they want them now, even if they really don’t know what they exactly want.  
All they know is that they want them now and nobody can deny them from getting what they want, whatever it might be.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
Oh, piss right the hell off.

I shared my newest drawing in some other chats, and one of the first responses I got was a guy who was like, “Don’t tell me they paid money for this?”

Like, first of all, that’s not how art trades work… at all. But secondly, why the hell would people even say that about something that someone clearly put a lot of effort into? That’s just rude.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
Holy shit, a friend of our family went to the store to buy some sugar, and she got lost for one hour and half.  
Fortunately, some dude found her like a mile away from our house.

She walked all the way from there, and its fucking impressive. But dangerous.
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

It’s disappointing when companies move production to Asia and the quality for which they were known goes down the toilet. It happened to Eddie Bauer, Vasque, and Dr. Martens.

On the other hand, $380 is a lot to ask for Danner boots just because they’re made in America.

If wages had kept up with inflation and the rising costs of living, maybe we would have more disposable income to support American businesses.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
If there is one group of people I want all dead, it’d be scammers of every kind.

No, I don’t care of your sad backstory. You scammed me to give you my money and now I’m super pissed. Do you think I’m fucking rich or something? Scamming little poor ol’ me?

Fuck off.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Ayriana
@Scrabbleman  
Scammer’s “sad backstories” are always bullshit anyway. And the most obvious ones are those that say you’ve won a suspicious lottery of some kind.  
I highly recommend watching videos where the potential scammee deliberately messes with the scammer, wasting their time, giving fake names and such, etc. They’re hilarious.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide