Vent thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@rdibp  
I just hope that the intensity starts to weaken and it’ll look like a regular storm with lots of rain and lightning and thunder and all that
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
So my boss had to have a meeting this morning about why she’s always having to make us count out all the parts in the bin every time the welders ask for more. Apparently, it’s to keep the company’s inventory database up to date.

It doesn’t make it any less irritating. God damn corporate bureaucracy!
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Commune

@icey wicey 1517

@ILoveMyoozik

@Ninji  
Thanks.

Being the grand matriarch and the spiritual head of the family. She means a lot to us.

And yes, they’re clean in terms of lifestyle and habits. Perhaps even more strict than my immediate household. They’re so anal about it, it might be making them sick. They like to keep their windows closed for example, my grandma in particular doesn’t like the cold nor pollution from outside. Their house lacks proper ventilation, and I believe its what is causing at least one member living there each month to go sick. Plus they get a lot of visitors. Essentially they’ve been passing around the same big like a hot potato for how long now…
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@That1GuyGAMER18  
Sorry to hear that man. It took me years to figure out my life after my dad died, and his was super sudden and out of nowhere. Still think about it sometimes. To be fair, we didn’t get along great, but that’s besides the point.
That1GuyGAMER18

Hey look. It's me.
@LightningBolt  
My dad was my best friend. I’m gonna miss him and I feel I’ll have a hard time figuring my life out and picking up the pieces, he’s not exactly old, and his death was due to a freak accident 6 months ago that left him paralyzed from the neck down and he just withered away after that. So I know, thanks bro.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide