Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Philippines is one of the most natural disaster vulnerable country in the world.

We have large typhoons, angry volcanoes, big earthquakes, wide open to tsunamis and my country is OVERALL FUCKING HOT.
That1GuyGAMER18

Hey look. It's me.
@SuperPinkiePie64  
Yep, we got rain from Katrina… But that’s about it.

@Badheart  
It is a great country now… But as a child it was bad, they’ve pretty much handled the rebellions as far as I know. I plan to go back to visit within the next couple of years.
xXArKoPinkeSs
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Economist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

@Badheart
It is a great country now… But as a child it was bad, they’ve pretty much handled the rebellions as far as I know. I plan to go back to visit within the next couple of years.

Isn’t that back when the country was run by a guy who wanted to build an ice palace in the middle of the desert?
Vortaxonus

@PonyPon  
little ambitious there? I mean I know mars aren’t the best but really? It’s more likely mars will be a perfectly earth-like planet by the tame we even think about dimension/universe hopping is around the corner.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Can someone tell me why Saffir Simpson doesn’t add up Category 6 on the tropical cyclone scale yet.

157 mph winds may be destructive but I’ve seen worse scale of damage a stronger storms that that scale.

For example: Typhoon Haiyan back on 2013 struck the Central Philippines as a Cat 5 with horrifying winds of 190+ mph which completely wiped out an entire city clean worse than what Katrina or the rest of other known Atlantic hurricanes did.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Mikey  
i don’t want to say it here because it will lead to violating the no politics outside the politics thread rule when certain folks come by, go look in tartarus to see what’s wrong,
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
I just got myself a new passport and I compared the photo with my old passport and my God, did I get old? It’s only been 5 years!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide