Vent thread

Background Pony #08EF
Oh look, another useless buzz word that signifies nothing, misappropriated for the purpose of forming an argument with as few brain cells as humanly possible.

Boomer is a real word though. Anywho, thats the brain on large amounts of pizzacats hehe!  
Please don’t take my second sentence seriously, mods
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Background Pony #0B21

It is a real word yes. That used to mean someone from a particular generation whose beliefs, voting habits, and life style fit into certain patterns based on a changing socioeconomic system that saw them grow to maturity in a time of relative prosperity.

What it has become now is anyone’s guess.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@SuperPinkiePie64

If that was what you classify as a joke, then you need to get your concept of humor adjusted.

Because it didn’t even make any sense outside of a vague reference to age.

Not really a good joke, more a matter of fact quip that fell flat.
Bladex
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

It has only begun
cant hold a job  
cant do anything right thr first time  
cant follow simple fucking instructions  
why am i so fucking useless
Moving On
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

I got another notebook and although it’s the right size, it was only 3 subjects so instead of going to get the right one tomorrow, I’m just gonna wait until Saturday to get the correct one once and for all.
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
The wireless dongle I use for my PC decided to randomly break yesterday. It was fine, now it’s not, and I had to spend $20 to replace the damn thing at a time when I really don’t need to be spending money.
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
If I hadn’t been discouraged from doodling years ago, I could be at the point where I would open commissions or get art trades done with BadgerBen. But nooooooooo, my parents needed me to focus on finishing school.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Prowl

That’s probably it, yeah. Chris Ayers’ take is much closer to the Japanese version (sort of a charming, fake politeness that occasionally slips into cruel anger).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide