Vent thread

Background Pony #D313
It’s typical summer weather here in FL. I mean it’s not in the hundreds, but still hot.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
Trends are not so much decided by the consumers on the ground anymore.  
More rather, by oligharchic corporate decisions and mass media shilling to shoehorn things into the mainstream.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
The Silicon Valley is not a free market. There is no real competition there. Just a bunch of like-minded corporate entities that give us an illusion of choice. They operate like cartels.
xXArKoPinkeSs
Economist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Trends are not so much decided by the consumers on the ground anymore.
More rather, by oligharchic corporate decisions and mass media shilling to shoehorn things into the mainstream.
The Silicon Valley is not a free market. There is no real competition there. Just a bunch of like-minded corporate entities that give us an illusion of choice. They operate like cartels.

This is why I’m an economic centrist.

As much as I tend to favor capitalism and dislike big government, I believe we need to have some restraint on these big tech companies.
TheMagpulPone
Artist -

Dynamic Pie
@SuperPinkiePie64  
Well, you have corrupt companies like Facebook encouraging its users to give death threats and encourage bodily harm against people that Facebook politically disagrees with.

This is when the Government should actually step in, because now you have a massive company that is encouraging users to commit crimes under US law.
Josh103
Thread Starter - Artists you miss.

From my own measure, the temperature in Marathon, Florida has not dropped below 81°F at any moment in the past 30 days. In the United States, I think only a few places like Death Valley and Yuma, Arizona (which is not uncommon for hot deserts during the summer) can make a similar claim.

Unfortunately the vent part of this is I’ve been having difficulty verifying my observation. Mostly since a lot of websites seem to believe the Key West station is synonymous with the Marathon one. They’re not, Marathon is generally hotter (the overall warmest in the entire United States in fact).
Bladex

It has only begun
me and my parents had set up a schedule for me. It hasn’t been a day and I already started fucking it up and not being on time with anything.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

I categorize ppl into two categories: People I don’t like and people I REALLY don’t like.

But I never. EVER. talk shit about any of them behind their backs. I don’t talk shit about anyone in general.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide