Vent thread

That1GuyGAMER18

Hey look. It's me.
My food is spicy and my friend is crying because of the heat, he wanted to try my pepper meat swarma and he regrets it. I love being middle eastern surrounded by people who know nothing of my culture sometimes. >:)
RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Wallet After Summer Sale -

So many orphans~Alastor
Im gonna ask a simple question to all of y’all. Nothing political. But something that has been talked about for a long time now. A simple yes or no answer will suffice. Can only white people be racist? Yes or no. And none of that prejudice + power bullshit either.
That1GuyGAMER18

Hey look. It's me.
@Ainz Ooal Gown  
This question has a lot more controversy then you might think. My personal answer is in a grey area, while white people can be racist some of the first forms of racial slavery originated in Ireland. The African (black) race has never truly enslaved another race aside from there own people before the arrival of the Europeans/Spaniards. So if that’s the case blacks can’t be considered racist. Now these races having prejudice is a different case altogether.
RadioDemon

So many orphans~Alastor
@Derpy Whooves  
They are highly racist towards people from china and korea if I am not mistaken. And vice versa as well. There she is!! flash animation exemplifies this fact actually.
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Alaska has made me fucking hate summer.

Goddamn literally stupid tourists for customers, ridiculously over-priced hotels for even a rotten shit-hole, long drives and gas prices, those forest fires, etc.

I was considering booking a room to get some much needed modifications to the bike I got for Christmas, but now not only do I hate the season now, but this over-priced piece of shit bike is taking money away from my vacation plans for October, I have to work around my nephew’s fiance visiting with very little time to ready the house after work, the fact that my previous bike was stolen last year due to my mother’s idiotic inability to prepare in advance to avoid ghetto shithole hotels/neighborhoods, and not being able to make plans without all these useless assholes screwing things up!!!

I now despise this season as much as winter; while I don’t have to deal with Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Years, etc, I still would be glad to NEVER experience either season again, even if I lived for an eternity.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Everyone can be racist. If you are capable of holding racial animus, you are capable of being racist.

Speaking of animus, I had an interesting encounter with a group of incels the other day. By the gods, those people are a special case. Somehow equal parts frustrating and depressing to speak with.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Ainz Ooal Gown  
And don’t forget those from Osaka … or the Ryukyuan … or the Ainu. Can’t trust any of them. Especially not those eel farmers or - worse yet - the Burakumin.

Took me years to figure out who was who - you have no idea how specific racism can get until you live on an island the size of California with almost 130 million people and an “invisible” caste system that no one talks about but everyone follows.

Even getting into a taxi or ordering your meal at a diner has to be done in order of “Which race and caste comes first”.

It was frankly nice to finally be someplace where blacks and whites are all equally “the outsider”. It was refreshing to just have a beer with everyone else and not care or even understand what everyone else was being prejudiced against each other about.
RadioDemon

So many orphans~Alastor
@Zincy  
I am just wondering why people are suddenly trying to state only white people can be racist. Its ridiculous on its face but its being touted by people who, shall we say, truly believe that all white people are evil. The question I want to ask, in your honest professional opinion since you have a psychoanalyst experience or at least some understanding of psychology, why do they believe this when its blatantly not true? It looks like doublethink from where I am standing.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide