Vent thread

Josh103
Thread Starter - Artists you miss.

@Mr grump  
Cool. Hopefully that baby didn’t suffer that much, regardless of its potential capacity to comprehend it.

I would mention two different unrelated but similar extreme cases, but I already did a few months back.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Josh103  
“Cool.” “Hopefully the baby didn’t suffer that much.” Jesus. Tone deaf.  
And my mistake, she was 3 or 4, not a baby.

She was beheaded with a kitchen knife. I saw her face as her head was being carried around by the maniac who was trusted to look after her. She died alone, terrified and in agony.
RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Wallet After Summer Sale -

So many orphans~Alastor
@Mr grump  
How did that babysitter not get lynched in the street after that heinous act? I am being serious here. If the babysitter actually did what you say they did how in the hell did they not get torn apart by the people seeing what they had done?
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@PonyPon  
Ripbianca is currently trending on Twitter so I assume it’s recent. Do not look up the hashtag. Her name was Bianca, she was stalked and murdered by a jealous phycho who posted pictures of himself holding up her severed head. Those pics are being spread all over Twitter by ghouls looking for follows and likes.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Ainz Ooal Gown  
Most bystanders thought the head was fake until cops arrived and tackled her.  
She disappeared into the Russian legal system and I haven’t heard anything since. Whatever happened to her, I hope it wasn’t pretty.
xXArKoPinkeSs
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Economist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Carpenter ants have infested my bedroom… They’ve been making noises behind the walls every night.
Least they’re not termites, which my room also had years earlier…

That’s not good.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
It’s 11:57pm. I have work in 4hours. I couldnt sleep because I couldn’t get this shit off my mind.

Tomorrow is going to be hell. Goodnight.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide