Vent thread

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Most common BA level degrees.

Business 363,799

Health 216,228

Social Science (not inculding Gender and Culture) 155,944

Psychology 117,557

Bio and Bio med 109,896

Gender Studies makes up less than .5% of college degrees. Really “taking over” there. If we’re not careful, they’ll make up .6%. The horror.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
I remember when I was a kid, Star wars toys were allocated more shelf space than any other brand. Even in 2010 when i was still seriously collecting, It was common to see star wars stuff take up entire aisles.

These days I notice Bayblades, Wrestling and fortnite outnumber Star wars, which has been reduced to a tiny sliver of shelf space.

Star wars should be Cranking out the games and toys but we were getting more stuff 10 years ago. Wtf.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
…What the hell happened? O_o

Erm, anyway…

@ILoveMyoozik  
It goes with the whole superiority complex that people have where they want to be right and insist on being right. I’m of the strong belief where you’re more human if you can admit that you’re wrong some of the times and that you can make screwups like everyone else. The funny thing is, acting stubborn and always saying that you’re right drives people away than anything.

Agreed with all of this. Sadly, not a lot of people will agree. People are too convinced that looking wrong at any time will make them seem weak or make people not like them.

@LightningBolt  
@Twi Clown  
Yeah, I wish I didn’t bottle things up as much, either. The thing is, my dad and at least one psychologist has convinced me that people won’t like me if I express any emotions that aren’t entirely positive; like, I can’t be disappointed or angry or anything, as it will apparently cause people to turn against me. So I’ve been bottling it up, because I figure that’s the only way I will make it.
Background Pony #77B1
While sorting through files in my harddrive, I came across some old screencaps and text files of a part in my life in early 2014 when a girl was trying to run my life and succeeded for a short time before I got vindicated.

While it was a long time ago now, it still hurts to see what was once real-time logs I made to prove things. They’re meaningless now, but it was like a mini trip back in time, one I’m glad is in the past…
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

It goes with the whole superiority complex that people have where they want to be right and insist on being right. I’m of the strong belief where you’re more human if you can admit that you’re wrong some of the times and that you can make screwups like everyone else. The funny thing is, acting stubborn and always saying that you’re right drives people away than anything.

I though that was the point? Being right all the time, makes you a Superman. And a superman, a being that trancends humanity, needs not companionship from the average ppl.
That1GuyGAMER18

Hey look. It's me.
I’m gonna do more pony art, i just don’t know who to draw! I’ve done, Discord, King Sombra, Vinyl, and i’m finishing Rainbow Dash.

Who should i do next?
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
…Did Commune get moonbanned or something? Normally by now he’d be unable to resist taking a jab at Ainz’s rants even long after things were resolved.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide