Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Also, I want to confirm if this is a truth or just a made up:
If a magnitude of some 7 or above earthquake happens a few miles away from an active volcano, will it trigger a volcanic eruption soonafter?
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Selaphiel

Soups are broth based, and more liquid. They also traditionally lack a thickening agent.

Stews are much thicker, typically by use of a starchy food or through adding meal. They’re thicker, hardier, and often contain more meat.

Chili sits somewhere in the middle between soup and stew.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
Depends of the volcano’s current status. We have several active volcanos in my country (and by active I mean they ocassionally spew out fumes and some ash) but most of them remain like that despite being hit with magnitude 9 quakes.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
But back to venting, whoever is organizing the shelves during the night shift are doing a shit job at it cause I have to constantly move stuff around just to put in the groceries on the shelves. I swear working around the glass stuff is a nightmare cause I don’t want them to fall because of someone else’s shitty job.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Selaphiel

Chowder is a bit of an anomaly.

Its light like a soup, but it’s not broth based.

Sometimes they use clam juice, and some variants use chicken stock for body. But it’s not required.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
On another note.

I am not liking this CCC event that is currently going on right now in Fate/Grand Order despite the theme and music of it to be nothing less than awesome.  
Everything hits soooo HARD in this arc. Not to mention the tedious monotonious farming required to unlock shit to progess. They’re really trying to make us work for the prize.
Moving On

I just want to inform everyone that as of right now, I’m not going to BronyCon due to my budget and I can’t get anyone to take me there. I’m saying this because apparently someone wants to impersonate me and ruin my reputation. So until I announce that I’m going there, I’m not actually there.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
In advertising the Arch Deluxe, McDonald’s released a commercials where kids described the burger as yucky because it was meant for adults. However, by describing the burger as yucky, it made people not want to order it. McDonald’s done screwed up.
xXArKoPinkeSs
Economist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

>Sees the headline of today’s Pravda newspaper.
“Women radio hosts combat discrimination against their voice and opinions”
Implying it’s just a women’s issue. Everything is a gender issue with these people.
When you put yourself in the public presence, YOU WILL BE JUDGED. Especially when you make controversial statements on air. This goes for everyone, regardless of your fucking gender, orientation, etc. They act like as if this is a new problem facing radio hosts.

Modern feminism is a cancer in our society.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide