My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
By the way everyone I almost died in a head-on crash today with a cop blasting down the middle of the road as he was chasing someone. He swerved around traffic at about 60 and the truck in front of me swerved to avoid him, but I didn’t see the cop because the truck was blocking my way and I didn’t hear the siren. So I swerved at the last second and we luckily missed each other by a few feet.

I just thought you’d all like to know that.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
Seems everyday I finish work and drive home, There’s a new little dead cat on the side of the highway. I can’t help but slow down just in case I spot a glimpse of life But I wouldn’t be able to do anything but mercy kill it anyway.
LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
So my brother has to get surgery on his left shoulder, left hip, and possibly his spine. Plus suffered a broken finger, a busted left foot, and road rash. All the while my mother is in the hospital with an pneumonia….Isn’t life so fucking great?
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
Weekend Warrior, more like Wretched W-word insult!

also ffs youtube stop shoving me hate videos down my throat you dicks. fix your shit. You’re making me not like people who do not like Disney, Brie Larson, She-Ra, etc.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide