Viewing last 25 versions of post by 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫 in topic Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

All the other cats I've seen on the Internet that's dying from the same illness, they're all over 15 years of age... human equivalent of an 80 year old person.

My cat on the other hand has just turned 5 years old last month.

I wonder if there's a chance of survival for cats of my cat's age against acute kidney disease. We still can't tell yet if the kidney has collapsed. She may probably need more dextrose to regain her activeness again like last time. (Because the moment she had the IV a week ago, she had ate alot of canned tuna a day later)

Force-feeding by syringe is now our last resort in making her at least eat or drink.
No reason given
Edited by 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

All the other cats I've seen on the Internet that's dying from the same illness, they're all over 15 years of age... human equivalent of an 80 year old person.

My cat on the other hand has just turned 5 years old last month.

I wonder if there's a chance of survival for cats of my cat's age against acute kidney disease. We still can't tell yet if the kidney has collapsed. She may probably need more dextrose to regain her activeness again like last time. (Because the moment she had the IV a week ago, she had ate alot of canned tuna a day later)

Force-feeding is now our last resort in making her at least eat or drink.
No reason given
Edited by 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫