Derpibooru Community Collab is back! Join our annual collaborative mega-picture featuring your characters. Learn more here.

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #CFE3 in topic Vent thread

Background Pony #CFE3
I hate my little brother so much, because his existence is the cause of my financial limits unable to spend to travel and brag friends back in school and ended as uncool...

Wanna fucking kill him if it wasn't for the law. Still, it's my dad's fault, I wanna travel back in time and make him fully sterile before this piece of shit little brother was born!

This hate could be gone if the universe stop giving me financial limit shits, give me what I wanted already!!

Come to think of it, his existence pushed me to decide to enroll school myself, but not in the best way, still, barely survived to graduation, pffftt... What the hell is the universe wants to tell me??
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #CFE3
Background Pony #CFE3
I hate my little brother so much, because his existence is the cause of my financial limits unable to spend to travel and brag friends back in school and ended as uncool...

Wanna fucking kill him if it wasn't for the law. Still, it's my dad's fault, I wanna travel back in time and make him fully sterile before this piece of shit little brother was born!

This hate could be gone if the universe stop giving me financial limit shits, give me what I wanted already!!

Come to think of it, his existence pushed me to decide to enroll school myself, but not in the best way, still, barely survived to graduation, pffftt...
No reason given
Background Pony #CFE3

No reason given
Background Pony #CFE3

Wanna fucking kill him if it wasn't for the law.

No reason given
Background Pony #CFE3

Wanna kill him if it wasn't for the law.

No reason given