Viewing last 25 versions of post by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ in topic Vent thread

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
[@Background Pony \#9935](/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=5169214#post_5169214)
Whatever happened to **growing a spine?**

Equally, people do not like being told what's "appropriate" or not left and right when the list of what's "offensive" seems to be ever growing. It's gotten to a point where even the most mundane shit gets cancels because "reasons". Moreover, a lot of those who ride on cancel culture seek to be offended because they have nothing better to do to improve their own standings aside from getting at others because they feel at it.

What is "offensive"? Who's vgertsion tof "offensive" and "acceptable"rmine thakes precedent?
We live in a diverse world with diverse points of views. It depends on who you talk to and demographics. What maybe offensive to some is okay for others, maybe even customary to certain folks. Vice-versa.
What you listed are obvious points of contention. But reality is never that clear cut. It's impossible to please and "not offend" everyone. In fact it's foolish to even consider such endeavor.
I'd feel safer if those racists are able to say their shit over a place where I'm constantly being told that I can't do this or can't say that.

It's part of being human.
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

[@Background Pony \#9935](/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=5169214#post_5169214)

Equally, people do not like being told what's "appropriate" or not left and right when the list of what's "offensive" seems to be ever growing. It's gotten to a point where even the most mundane shit gets cancels because "reasons". Moreover, a lot of those who ride on cancel culture seek to be offended because they have nothing better to do to improve their own standings aside from getting at others because they feel at it.

What is "offensive"? Who's version of "offensive" and "acceptable" takes precedent?
We live in a diverse world with diverse points of views. It depends on who you talk to and demographics. What maybe offensive to some is okay for others, maybe even customary to certain folks. Vice-versa.
What you listed are obvious points of contention. But reality is never that clear cut. It's impossible to please and "not offend" everyone. In fact it's foolish to even consider such endeavor.
I'd feel safer if those racists are able to say their shit over a place where I'm constantly being told that I can't do this or can't dosay that.

No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

What is "offensive"? Who's version of "offensive" and "acceptable" takes precedent?
I'd feel safer if those racists are able to say their shit over a place where I'm constantly being told that I can't do this or can't do that.

No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

I'd feel safer if those racists are able to say their shit over a place where I'm constantly being told that I can't do this or can't do that.
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

Equally, do not like being told what's "appropriate" or not left and right when the list of what's "offensive" seems to be ever growing. It's gotten to a point where even the most mundane shit gets cancels because "reasons". Moreover, a lot of those who ride on cancel culture seek to be offended because they have nothing better to do to improve their own standings aside from getting at others because they feel at it.

No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ