Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #E9D4 in topic Vent thread

Background Pony #E9D4
[@xxzxxzxxzzx](/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=5155131#post_5155131)

Well, not sure offhand, but I definitely try to avoid using it now. Either endearment or not, I really don't want to bother or anger any African-American I tell that word.

Though I did say it freely before, since I were friends with some African-American guys back in school and they allowed it for me, and also because seemingly Latinos have a slightly more margin than White Americans/Europeans, or atleast that's what they told me. After a mod warned to ban me for rule 0 by saying it I shoved that word down my arse.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #E9D4
Background Pony #E9D4
[@xxzxxzxxzzx](/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=5155131#post_5155131)

Well, not sure offhand, but I definitely try to avoid using it now. Either endearment or not, I really don't want to bother or anger any African-American I tell that word.

Though I did say it freely before, since I were friends with some African-American guys back in school, and also because seemingly Latinos have a slightly more margin than White Americans/Europeans, or atleast that's what they told me. After a mod warned to ban me for rule 0 by saying it I shoved that workd down my arse.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #E9D4