Viewing last 25 versions of post by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ in topic Vent thread

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
I will dare say the pandemic has had a net positive effect on my mental health.

I fucking HATE large crowds. While it does sick that people including myself are unable to go to occasional gatherings, travel to places, or enjoy certain things without so much hassle.
The serenity this social distancing has produced is significant. No longer do I find myself having to fight for seats during transit.
A part of me hope this lasts.

It's good for the environment too.

No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I will dare say the pandemic has had a net positive effect on my mental health.

I fucking HATE large crowds. While it does sick that people including myself are unable to go to occasional gatherings, travel to places, or enjoy certain things without so much hassle.
The serenity this social distancing has produced is significant. No longer do I find myself having to fight for seats during transit.

No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

I will dare say the pandemic has Hhad a bnet positive effect on my mental health.

I fucking HATE large crowds. While it does sick that people including myself are unable to go to occasional gatherings or enjoy certain things without so much hassle.
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ