Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beth in topic Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
"[@Background Pony #6A7A":](/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=5094458#post_5094458
)  
Cleaning after a small animal shows character. He has a rabbit?

Relationships coming and going doesn't say much, except for the fact he's getting in relationships.

If I paid an arm and a leg for Zincys college, I'd be damn proud.

Also he doesn't even know you, he's berating a random global warming denier. Only proof I need for global warming is Nasas atmospheric carbon chart. Atmospheric carbon is 48% higher than it's ever been pre-industrial, twice as high on average.

[@Terminal Red](/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=5094476#post_5094476)  
Iran? I heard middle eastern cultures have been taking to modernization nicely. TVs, pants and jeans, drifting sports cars, drinking cola etc. I love Malaysia, a muslim dominated SEA country.

Also yeah, we're allowed to be adverse to little things that look weird, that's the foundation of culture (looks cool to your people, but not everyone else) I also meant people getting attacked for braids, feathers, not doing a new thing to an obscure cultures expectation. Sometimes people are racists on purpose, but more than likely they just come from a new culture.
No reason given
Edited by Beth