Viewing last 25 versions of post by HorsesandMuchMOAR in topic Vent thread

HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
Covid cases are rising again, and my parents are suggesting me to stay at home. After a while going in shopping malls, and being trapped in Selangor because of the police, how long do I have to stay at home? (tm) For another three or eight years?!

This is getting very frustrating! Sometimes I even dislike my country's people for spreading the virus and encouraging a third lockdown. [spoiler]||TO HELL WITH COVID![/spoiler]

||

If anyone thinks that this lockdown is a good thing, and for whatever nonsense "survival" they praise for losing what I love, I would tell them to go to hell! I would rather sacrifice my future to regain my pleasures, instead of wait for more months.

||PATIENCE IS MY ENEMY, THE KILLER OF HAPPINESS!||
No reason given
Edited by HorsesandMuchMOAR
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Gallusposting since 2019
Covid cases are rising again, and my parents are suggesting me to stay at home. After a while going in shopping malls, and being trapped in Selangor because of the police, how long do I have to stay at home? (tm) For another three or eight years?!

This is getting very frustrating! Sometimes I even dislike my country's people for spreading the virus and encouraging a third lockdown. [spoiler]TO HELL WITH COVID![/spoiler]

If anyone thinks that this lockdown is a good thing, and for whatever nonsense "survival" they praise for losing what I love, I would tell them to go to hell! I would rather sacrifice my future to regain my pleasures, instead of wait for more months.
No reason given
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019

This is getting very frustrating! Sometimes I even dislike my country's people for spreading the virus and encouraging a third lockdown. [spoiler]TO HELL WITH COVID![/spoiler]

If anyone thinks that this lockdown is a good thing, and for whatever nonsense "survival" they praise for losing what I love, I would tell theym canto go to hell!.
No reason given
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019

If anyone thinks that this lockdown is a good thing, and for whatever nonsense "survival" they praise for losing what I love, they can go to hell!
No reason given
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019

If anyone thinks that this lockdown is a good thing, they can go to hell!
No reason given
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019

No reason given