Viewing last 25 versions of post by HorsesandMuchMOAR in topic Vent thread

HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
"[@Hollowfox Jaeger":](/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=5029318#post_5029318

)

I might sound stupid, but I always wanted to control time like a wizard, because I have so many things to do within one day, even though I suffer from "[habitual procrastination":](https://www.additudemag.com/why-do-i-procrastinate/). These things may include:

* Drawing maps of my fictional settings

* Adding alphabets for languages (like Meankieli, Nancowrie) to Wikipedia

* Making scenes in Garry's Mod to entertain my friends

* A picture of Princess Allura (to celebrate her birthday) and Gallus.

* Paint Tool SAI drawings of ghosts, wights, clown warriors, and my characters in Chinese costume for an overdue CNY/Valentine's greetings. (Should I beat myself for being late for the party, no matter how good my art is? Because even a bunch of drawings about several (not one) figures may take _*hours_* to finish, I have to carry them over for a few days)

* Grinding at League of Legends.

Because some of my goals may take hours to finish, I would have to change tomorrow's plans, and this is making me filled with rage. I want to smash my brain to pieces because I cannot draw or write fast!

I really hate waiting for a few days just to get myself more time to finish my trash jobs! Even worse is the habit of oversleeping, as if my dreams are so addictive like crack cocaine!
No reason given
Edited by HorsesandMuchMOAR
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Gallusposting since 2019
"@Hollowfox Jaeger":/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=5029318#post_5029318

I might sound stupid, but I always wanted to control time like a wizard, because I have so many things to do within one day, even though I suffer from "habitual procrastination":https://www.additudemag.com/why-do-i-procrastinate/. These things may include:

* Paint Tool SAI drawings of ghosts, wights, clown warriors, and my characters in Chinese costume for an overdue CNY/Valentine's greetings. (Should I beat myself for being late for the party, no matter how good my art is? Because even a bunch of drawings about several (not one) figures may take _hours_ to finish, I have to carry them over for a few days)

Because some of my goals may take hours to finish, I would have to change tomorrow's plans, and this is making me filled with rage. I want to smash my brain to pieces!

I rea
lly hate waiting for a few days just to get myself more time to finish my trash jobs! Even worse is the habit of oversleeping, as if my dreams are so addictive like crack cocaine!
No reason given
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019

I might sound stupid, but I always wanted to control time like a wizard, because I have so many things to do within one day, even though I suffer from "habitual procrastination":https://www.additudemag.com/why-do-i-procrastinate/. These things may include:

* Paint Tool SAI drawings of ghosts, wights, clown warriors, and my characters in Chinese costume for an overdue CNY/Valentine's greetings. (Should I beat myself for being late for the party, no matter how good my art is?)

I really hate waiting for a few days just to get myself more time to finish my trash jobs! Even worse is the habit of oversleeping, as if my dreams are so addictive like crack cocaine!
No reason given
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019

* A picture of Allura and Gallus.
* Paint Tool SAI drawings of ghosts, wights, clown warriors, and my characters in Chinese costume for an overdue CNY/Valentine's greetings. (Should I beat myself for being late for the party, no matter how good my art is?)

No reason given
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019

* Adding alphabets for languages (like Maeankieli, Nancowrie) to Wikipedia
* A picture of Allura and Gallus.

I really hate waiting for a few days just to get myself more time to finish my trash jobs!
No reason given