Viewing last 25 versions of post by HorsesandMuchMOAR in topic Vent thread

HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
I hate my own body because it loves to sleep and steal my own time. It could be due to my medicine, which my parents demand me to take to stop me from becoming violently angry (this is why I dislike my parents); or that I tend to stay up to 2-4 am over fretting over failing to finish my goals.

And then when I wake up, this body keeps demanding me to take naps -- could it be due to me spending the whole day finishing projects on my computer?

I curse
it in the name of my god, Shiva, that it will be forced to have less sleep. I DON'T WANT MY RUBBISH BODY TO WAKE UP AT 11AM AND FEEL TIRED EVER AGAIN!

I would rather beat up myself -- or even torture my own body -- to punish it for failing me with SLEEP! I HATE SLEEP!
Reason: I CURSE MY USELESS BODY, THAT IT WILL NEVER SLEEP OR FEEL TIRED AGAIN!
Edited by HorsesandMuchMOAR
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Gallusposting since 2019
I hate my own body because it loves to sleep and steal my own time. It could be due to my medicine, which my parents demand me to take to stop me from becoming violently angry (this is why I dislike my parents); or that I tend to stay up to 2-4 am over fretting over failing to finish my goals.

I curse it in the name of my god, Shiva, that it will be forced to have less sleep. I DON'T WANT MY RUBBISH BODY TO WAKE UP AT 11AM AND FEEL SLTIREEPYD EVER AGAIN!

I would rather beat up myself -- or even torture my own body -- to punish it for failing me with SLEEP! I HATE SLEEP!
No reason given
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019

I curse it in the name of my god, Shiva, that it will be forced to have less sleep. I DON'T WANT MY RUBBISH BODY TO WAKE UP AT 11AM AND FEEL SLEEPY EVER AGAIN!

No reason given
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019

I curse it in the name of my god, Shiva, that it will be forced to have less sleep. I DON'T WANT MY RUBBISH BODY TO WAKE UP AT 11AM AND FEEL SLEEPY EVER AGAIN!
No reason given