Viewing last 25 versions of post by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person in topic Vent thread

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
"[@Background Pony #E9D4":](/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=5022163#post_5022163
)  
Taking jokes seriously, taking opinions personally, disrespecting opinions, overreacting, panicking, etc.

Heck, back in middle school when I was a teenager, I called one of my real friends a "fucking bitch" because of a joke about wanting to kill another one of my friends. I apologized for that though, even though I can't forget.

Now that I mentioned it, I fear for the worse.

I don't know how to apologize for the past things without being easily unforgiven since the ones that are cancelled and apologized are automatically unforgiven unless they get to change their personality, opinion, identity, etc.

Not to mention the whole "what happens on the internet stays on the internet"
No reason given
Edited by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
"@Background Pony #E9D4":/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=5022163#post_5022163
Taking jokes seriously, taking opinions personally, disrespecting opinions, overreacting, panicking, etc.

Heck, back in middle school when I was a teenager, I called one of my real friends a "fucking bitch" because of a joke about wanting to kill another one of my friends. I apologized for that though, even though I can't forget.

Now that I mentioned it, I fear for the worse.

I don't know how to apologize for the past things without being easily unforgiven since the ones that are cancelled and apologized are automatically unforgiven unless they get to change their personality, opinion, identity, etc.
No reason given
Edited by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person