Derpibooru Community Collab! It is time for us to make another community collab image! Let us all have fun and draw some pony. Learn how to participate here.

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Zincy in topic Vent thread

Zincy
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Part-time Pizza Cat
"@lonewolf":/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=4978117#post_4978117

The amount of huff folks make over just wearing a damn mask is beyond me.

If ya'll want to pick a hill to die on, don't make it one where you take down others too.

If a mask is the greatest injustice you've ever suffered thaen you live one hell of an easy life.

Also, your jab at Topeka is what people call the "firefighter" problem. "The fire crew couldn't save my house, so why are they there spraying the fire", cause if they don't do anything it'll get worse. If it's bad with the masks, imagine how bad it'll be without it.
No reason given
Edited by Zincy
Zincy

Part-time Pizza Cat

If ya'll want to pick a hill to die on, don't make it one where you take down others too.

If a mask is the greatest injustice you've ever suffered than you live one hell of an easy life.

Also, your jab at Topeka is what people call the "firefighter" problem. "The fire crew couldn't save my house, so why are they there spraying the fire", cause if they don't do anything it'll get worse. If it's bad with the masks, imagine how bad it'll be without it.
No reason given
Edited by Zincy
Zincy

Part-time Pizza Cat

If a mask is the greatest injustice you've ever suffered than you live one hell of an easy life.
No reason given
Edited by Zincy