Viewing last 25 versions of post by Shylover in topic Vent thread

Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
"[@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ":](/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=4897915#post_4897915
[bq="ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ"]
)  

>
Those who always claim to fight for "the right reasons" are the most crooked ones of all.

>
ALWAYS!

>
>
Humanitarianism is just exploitation disguised as "helping people".

[/bq]

"
@MagpulPony":](/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=4897916#post_4897916
[bq="MagpulPony"]
) " 

> [
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ":](/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=4897915#post_4897915
)
>
Lets blow up the earth

[/bq]

"
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ":](/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=4897921#post_4897921
[bq="ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ"]
) " 

> [
)
>
I'm ready to put my foot in your ass for "the right reasons".

[/bq]

"
@Flutter_Lover":](/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=4897943#post_4897943
[bq="Flutter_Lover"]
) " 

> [
)
>
So is fighting for humanity considered an act? [/bq]

Guys, come on. Can we at least think this through? 😓

Sure things aren't what we expected to be in this year, and I understand. But couldn't we at least think about this before we end up saying some apocalyptic words? There's still time for us to live. There has to be another way for us to live our lives. Deon, remember what you said to me? I should've listened to you in the first place. So I'm gonna say it. Do any of you really want to cut it short? Why have a life so short when you're destined to live long by making the right choices? Please think about it. It's gonna be okay. I know it's not, but trust me. It will be somehow. It's gonna be okay.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

"@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ":/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=4897915#post_4897915
[bq="ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ"] Those who always claim to fight for "the right reasons" are the most crooked ones of all.
ALWAYS!

Humanitarianism is just exploitation disguised as "helping people". [/bq]

"@MagpulPony":/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=4897916#post_4897916
[bq="MagpulPony"] "@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ":/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=4897915#post_4897915
Lets blow up the earth [/bq]

"@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ":/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=4897921#post_4897921
[bq="ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ"] "@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ":/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=4897915#post_4897915
I'm ready to put my foot in your ass for "the right reasons". [/bq]

"@Flutter_Lover":/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=4897943#post_4897943
[bq="Flutter_Lover"] "@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ":/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=4897915#post_4897915

Sure things aren't what we expected to be, and I understand. But couldn't we at least think about this before we end up saying some apocalyptic words? There's still time for us to live. There has to be another way for us to live our lives. Deon, remember what you said to me? I should've listened to you in the first place. So I'm gonna say it. Do any of you really want to cut it short? Why have a life so short when you're destined to live long by making the right choices? Please think about it. It's gonna be okay. I know it's not, but trust me. iIt will be somehow. It's gonna be okay.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

[bq="ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ"] Those who always claim to fight for "the right reasons" are the most crooked ones of all.
ALWAYS!

[bq="MagpulPony"] "@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ":/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=4897915#post_4897915

[bq="ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ"] "@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ":/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=4897915#post_4897915

[bq="Flutter_Lover"] "@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ":/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=4897915#post_4897915

Sure things aren't what we expected to be, and I understand. But couldn't we at least think about this before we end up saying some apocalyptic words? There's still time for us to live. There has to be another way for us to live our lives. Deon, remember what you said to me? I should've listened to you in the first place. So I'm gonna say it. Do any of you really want to cut it short? Why have a life so short when you're destined to live long by making the right choices? Please think about it. It's gonna be okay. I know it's not, but trust me it will be somehow. It's gonna be okay.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

ALWAYS!

Sure things aren't what we expected to be, and I understand. But couldn't we at least think about this before we end up saying some apocalyptic words? There's still time for us to live. There has to be another way for us to live our lives. Deon, remember what you said to me? I should've listened to you in the first place. So I'm gonna say it. Do any of you really want to cut it short? Why have a life so short when you're destined to live long by making the right choices? Please think about it. It's gonna be okay. I know it's not, but trust me it will somehow. It's gonna be okay.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

ALWAYS!

Sure things aren't what we expected to be, and I understand. But couldn't we at least think about this before we end up saying some apocalyptic words? There's still time for us to live. There has to be another way for us to live our lives. Deon, remember what you said to me? I should've listened to you in the first place. So I'm gonna say it. Do any of you really want to cut it short? Why have a life so short when you're destined to live long by making the right choices? Please think about it. It's gonna be okay. I know it's not, but trust me. It's gonna be okay.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

ALWAYS!

Sure things aren't what we expected to be, and I understand. But couldn't we at least think about this before we end up saying some apocalyptic words? There's still time for us to live. There has to be another way for us to live our lives. Deon, remember what you said to me? I should've listened to you in the first place. So I'm gonna say it. Do any of you really want to cut it short? Why have a life so short when you're destined to live long by making the right choices? Please think about it. I'm not gonna give up on you guys.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

ALWAYS!

Sure things aren't what we expected to be, and I understand. But couldn't we at least think about this before we end up saying some apocalyptic words? There's still time for us to live. There has to be another way for us to live our lives. Deon, remember what you said to me? I should've listened to you in the first place. So I'm gonna say it. Do any of you really want to cut it short? Why have a life so short when you're destined to live long by making the right choices? Please think about it. I'm not gonna give up on you guys.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

ALWAYS!

Sure things aren't what we expected to be, and I understand. But couldn't we at least think about this before we end up saying some apocalyptic words? There's still time for us to live. There has to be another way for us to live our lives. Deon, remember what you said to me? I should've listened to you in the first place. So I'm gonna say it. Do any of you really want to cut it short? Why have a life so short when you're destined to live long by making the right choices? Please think about it.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

ALWAYS!

Sure things aren't what we expected to be, and I understand. But couldn't we at least think about this before we end up saying some apocalyptic words? There's still time for us to live. There has to be another way for us to live our lives. Deon, remember what you said to me? I should've listened to you in the first place. So I'm gonna say it. Do any of you really want to cut it short? Why have a life short when you're destined to live long by making the right choices? Please think about it.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

ALWAYS!

Sure things aren't what we expected to be, and I understand. But couldn't we at least think about this before we end up saying some apocalyptic words? There's still time for us to live. There has to be another way for us to live our lives. Deon, remember what you said to me? I should've listened. So I'm gonna say it. Do any of you really want to cut it short? Why have a life short when you're destined to live long by making the right choices? Please think about it.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

ALWAYS!

Sure things aren't what we expected to be, and I understand. But couldn't we at least think about this before we end up saying some apocalyptic words? There's still time for us to live. There has to be another way for us to live our lives. Deon, remember what you said to me? I should've listened. So I'm gonna say it. Do any of you really want to cut it short? Why have a life short when you're destined to live long by making the right choices?
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

ALWAYS!

Sure things aren't what we expected to be, and I understand. But couldn't we at least think about this before we end up saying some apocalyptic words? There's still time for us to live. There has to be another way for us to live our lives. Deon, remember what you said to me? Do any of you really want to cut it short? Why have a life short when you're destined to live long by making the right choices?
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

ALWAYS!

Guys, come on. Can we at least think this through? 😢😓
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

ALWAYS!

Guys, come on. Can we at least think this through? 😓😢
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

ALWAYS!

"@ЅℰℒℙℋℐℰℒᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ":/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=48979231#post_48979231
[bq="ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ"] "@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ"] "@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ":/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=48979215#post_48979215
YouI'm ready to put my foot in your assking for "the right! reasons". [/bq]

No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

ALWAYS!

"@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ":/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=4897923#post_4897923
[bq="ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ"] "@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ":/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=4897921#post_4897921
You're assking for it! [/bq]

No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

ALWAYS!

"@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ":/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=4897923#post_4897923
[bq="ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ"] "@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ":/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=4897921#post_4897921
You're assking for it! [/bq]

Guys, come on?. 😓
No reason given
Edited by Shylover