Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Vent thread

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"[@WyrmSpawN":](/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=4897530#post_4897530
)  
Comments like this always bug me, because I've worked there before, I've had friends/family whom have, as well, so you're basically asking for us/them to lose their jobs, or get hurt/shot when you wish things like that. I get so sick of this idea that people have that they want to hurt "big businesses," forgetting some people depend on them for actual work/livlihoods, and such.

Shoplifting/shootings/riots/ect. hurt the common employees & store managers more then it does the execs, (and shoplifting raises prices, hurting customers) and puts them in danger. You're not "sticking it to the man" by wishing shoplifting/shootings/ect. on stores, you're wishing ill on the common people/workers, and even the customers.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"@WyrmSpawN":/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=4897530#post_4897530
Comments like this always bug me, because I've worked there before, I've had friends/family whom have, as well, so you're basically asking for us/them to lose their jobs, or get hurt/shot when you wish things like that. I get so sick of this idea that people have that they want to hurt "big businesses," forgetting some people depend on them for actual work/livlihoods, and such.

Shoplifting/shootings/riots/ect. hurt the common employees & store managers more then it does the execs, (and shoplifting raises prices) and puts them in danger. You're not "sticking it to the man" by wishing shoplifting/shootings/ect. on stores, you're wishing ill on the common people/workers, and even the customers.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"@WyrmSpawN":/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=4897530#post_4897530

Shoplifting/shootings/riots/ect. hurt the common employees & store managers more then it does the execs, and puts them in danger. You're not "sticking it to the man" by wish ing shopllifting/shootings/ect. on stores, you're wishing ill on the common people/workers, and even the customers.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky