Viewing last 25 versions of post by Flutter_Lover in topic Vent thread

Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
What I've said earlier was never to promote genocide in any manner, I only said that.....because I just want all this suffering to end. I want my friend's suffering from his family drama to end, the Bryant family's suffering to end, I want the people who's suffering from the coronavirus to end, I just want all of this suffering to be put to an end. What is it going to take before anyone else's life will be taken away from any circumstances?

And also, I had my parents worried sick last night because I was out too late with my friend because when we left school, he somehow forgot his headphones at the building we just left, and my mom was very worried to the point where my friend is the cause of this and I was the naive dumbass to just say no when I could've left on my own.
No reason given
Edited by Flutter_Lover
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
What I've said earlier was never to promote genocide in any manner, I only said that.....because I just want all this suffering to end. I want my friend's suffering from his family drama to end, the Bryant family's suffering to end, I want the people who's suffering from the coronavirus to end, I just want all of this suffering to be put to an end. What is it going to take before anyone else's life will be taken away from any circumstances?
No reason given
Edited by Flutter_Lover