Viewing last 25 versions of post by pixel in topic Vent thread

pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

[@Flutter_Lover](/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=4677799#post_4677799)  
I'm
sorry that that's your image of God and certain types of religious people. I'm sorrier that, as a resident of the Bible Belt, I do know those types of people unfortunately do exist. A lot of people around here are sure I'm going to hell for being Catholic. I'm just glad they're not my judge and, as far as I can tell, there is no theology test at the pearly gates because we'd all get it wrong.
No reason given
Edited by pixel
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

"[@Flutter_Lover":](/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=4677799#post_4677799
)  
I'm sorry that that's your image of God and certain types of religious people. I'm sorrier that, as a resident of the Bible Belt, I do know those types of people unfortunately do exist. A lot of people around here are sure I'm going to hell for being Catholic. I'm just glad they're not my judge and, as far as I can tell, there is no theology test at the pearly gates because we'd all get it wrong.
No reason given
Edited by pixel