Viewing last 25 versions of post by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person in topic Vent thread

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
"[@Joshua":](/dis/vent-thread/post/4494257#post_4494257
)  
This is why I fear for most planned series finales in the future...

Fans are becoming less accepting of change and they will bitch and moan about things if they don't go their way. This happened to Voltron, Game of Thrones and Gumball and MLP now. And future shows, like Attack on Titan.

Also, these kinds of fanboys are the reason why people can't do whatever they want anymore. Not just Jim Miller, but also people like Jeff Fowler, David Benioff, D.B. Weiss, Rian Johnson, Paul Feig, Michael Bay, etc. This is why I am afraid of adapting and/or reimagining established properties that is so beloved by passionate (yet butthurt) fans if I become a filmmaker or a series creator.
No reason given
Edited by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
"@Joshua":/dis/vent-thread/post/4494257#post_4494257

Fans are becoming less accepting of change and they will bitch and moan about things if they don't go their way. This happened to Voltron, Game of Thrones and Gumball and MLP now. And future shows, like Attack on Titan.

Also, these kinds of fanboys are the reason why people can't do whatever they want anymore. Not just Jim Miller, but also people like Jeff Fowler, David Benioff, D.B. Weiss, Rian Johnson, Paul Feig, etc. This is why I am afraid of adapting and/or reimagining established properties that is so beloved by passionate (yet butthurt) fans if I become a filmmaker or a series creator.
No reason given

Est. 2012
"@Joshua":/dis/vent-thread/post/4494257#post_4494257

Also, these kinds of fanboys are the reason why people can't do whatever they want anymore. Not just Jim Miller, but also people like Jeff Fowler, David Benioff, D.B. Weiss, Rian Johnson, Paul Feig, etc. This is why I am afraid of adapting and/or reimagining established properties that is so beloved by fans if I become a filmmaker or a series creator.
No reason given