Viewing last 25 versions of post by Zincy in topic Vent thread

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
"[@SuperPinkiePie64":](/dis/vent-thread/post/4490848#post_4490848

)

Zuckerberg is an abomination who backstabbed his friends and confidants.

Bezos is a crazy person who mistreats his employees and has strangled thousands of businesses to death.

For all of Bloomberg's talk of nobility, he earned a lot of his money by preying on other failing businesses through buyouts and stock takeovers.

The rest I dont know much about, but I wouldn't invite them over for dinner that's for sure.

I do love when people try to peg me with the "yer probably a liberal hypocrite" card like I haven't heard that a million times. I've been doing this dance for a long time matey.
No reason given
Edited by Zincy
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
"@SuperPinkiePie64":/dis/vent-thread/post/4490848#post_4490848

Zuckerberg is amn abomination who backstabbed his friends and confidants.

Bezos is a crazy person who mistreats his employees and has strangled thousands of businesses to death.

For all of Bloomberg's talk of nobility, he earned a lot of his money by preying on other failing businesses through buyouts and stock takeovers.

The rest I dont know much about, but I wouldn't invite them over for dinner that's for sure.
No reason given
Edited by Zincy
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
"@SuperPinkiePie64":/dis/vent-thread/post/4490848#post_4490848

Zuckerberg is am abomination who backstabbed his friends and confidants.

No reason given
Edited by Zincy