Viewing last 25 versions of post by OptimusPrimevil in topic Vent thread

OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

"[@DeathCloud":](/dis/vent-thread/post/3155564#post_3155564
)  
more of if you ask for something specific (for in this case, the name of the show) some idiot would call you a casual or something like that which doesn't give you the answer you want.

"

[
@Dave33333":](/dis/vent-thread/post/3155566#post_3155566
)  
not into the viewership #s, just want to know what is it exactly i'm looking at.

curiosity that's all.

basically the chance of someone actually replying useful in that specific thread is low when compared if you ask somewhere else (like here).

it's the "you have to be THIS <imaginary height> nerdy to post here" attitude that gets me.

like "what's up will all these gwen stacy characters?" someone would probably explain but most would probably tell me to get out.
No reason given
Edited by OptimusPrimevil
OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

"@DeathCloud":/dis/vent-thread/post/3155564#post_3155564
more of if you ask for something specific (for in this case, the name of the show) some idiot would call you a casual or something like that which doesn't give you the answer you want.

"@Dave33333":/dis/vent-thread/post/3155566#post_3155566
not into the viewership #s, just want to know what is it exactly i'm looking at.
curiosity that's all.

basically the chance of someone actually replying useful in that specific thread is low when compared if you ask somewhere else (like here).
No reason given
Edited by OptimusPrimevil