Viewing last 25 versions of post by Terminal Rex in topic Vent thread

Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
"[@Nightweaver20xx":](/dis/vent-thread/post/2898227#post_2898227
)  
I use to be a hardcore christian, Sunday church, 2 prayers a day, all that jazz. However, I Also had great respect for science and all the hardwork men and women put into discovering our origins and the natural laws of the world.

Eventually, when I turned 17, I was no longer able to reconcile Religion and science and After reading some Richard Dawkins, chose to become an atheist. Of course, being a teenager I thought this made me inherently smarter then anyone who still believed in god and would snark on them mercilessly, Which I thankfully grew out of.

Religion has no place in politics or science, (especially islam) but that doesn't mean people who still believe Can't be treated with some respect in everyday life.

No reason given
Edited by Terminal Rex
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
"@Nightweaver20xx":/dis/vent-thread/post/2898227#post_2898227
I use to be a hardcore christian, Sunday church, 2 prayers a day, all tha jazz. However, I Also had great respect for science and all the hardwork men and women put into discovering our origins and the natural laws of the world.

Eventually, when I turned 17, I was no longer able to reconcile Religion and science and After reading some Richard Dawkins, chose to become an atheist. Of course, being a teenager I thought this made me inherently smarter then anyone who still believed in god and would snark on them mercilessly, Which I thankfully grew out of.

Religion has no place in politics or science, (especially islam) but that doesn't mean people who still believe Can't be treated with some respect in everyday life.

No reason given
Edited by Terminal Rex