Viewing last 25 versions of post by ÄrkÿNóîd in topic Vent thread

ÄrkÿNóîd
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Question stuff and enjoy
Don't misunderstand me though. I'm not saying anonymity should be abolished per se. Just that it really isn't a constitutional right under US law (and given commonly stronger anti-hate speech laws in other industrial nations I doubt those places either) and the fact that it exists is actually a privilege.
No reason given
Edited by ÄrkÿNóîd
ÄrkÿNóîd
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Question stuff and enjoy
Don't misunderstand me though. I'm not saying anonymity should be abolished. Just that it really isn't a constitutional right under US law (and given commonly stronger anti-hate speech laws in other industrial nations I doubt those places either) and the fact that it exists is actually a privilege.
No reason given
Edited by ÄrkÿNóîd