Viewing last 25 versions of post by Jarkes in topic Vent thread

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
"[@TheHappySpaceman":](/dis/vent-thread/post/2894519#post_2894519

)

So, wait, it's specifically to benefit a summer camp for children with autism... and the one organizing the event literally only brought you there to have an autistic person there so they could look good to the people at the summer camp.

That's... that's all kinds of fucked up.

Also, I have Asperger's (which is a type of autism), so I sympathize.
No reason given
Edited by Jarkes
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
"@TheHappySpaceman":/dis/vent-thread/post/2894519#post_2894519

So, wait, it's specifically to benefit a summer camp for children with autism... and the one organizing the event literally only brought you there to have an autistic person there so they could look good to the people at the summer camp.

That's... that's all kinds of fucked up.
No reason given
Edited by Jarkes