Database dump survey Developers interested in regular site data dumps, please respond here

Viewing last 10 versions of post by TheHappySpaceman on Vent thread

TheHappySpaceman
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist

Ha-ha, charade you are!
"@SuperSupermario24":/dis/vent-thread/post/2894493#post_2894493
Okay.

I recently agreed to play a show benefiting a local summer camp for children with autism . What's more, this camp is named after a friend of mine who was murdered a few years ago, so naturally, I would want to play there. What's more, this camp is named after a friend of mine who was murdered a few years ago, so naturally, I would want to play there. However, the organizer recently said that we would only be playing for ten minutes at the beginning and implied that I was only there as the token autistic musician. Ignoring that somewhat insulting last part--I want to be invited to places because people like my music, not because of my crappy condition--only ten minutes? It usually takes ten minutes to set up my equipment. If I'm going to play at a small event where I won't even be paid, I should be allowed to play for more than ten minutes.
No reason given
Edited by TheHappySpaceman
TheHappySpaceman
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist

Ha-ha, charade you are!
"@SuperSupermario24":/dis/vent-thread/post/2894493#post_2894493
Okay.

I recently agreed to play a show benefiting a local summer camp for children with autism . What's more, this camp is named after a friend of mine who was murdered a few years ago, so naturally, I would want to play there. However, the organizer recently said that we would only be playing for ten minutes at the beginning and implied that I was only there as the token autistic musician. Ignoring that somewhat insulting last part--I want to be invited to places because people like my music, not because of my crappy condition--only ten minutes? It usually takes ten minutes to set up my equipment. If I'm going to play at a small event where I won't even be paid, I should be allowed to play for more than ten minutes.
No reason given
Edited by TheHappySpaceman

Back